Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Shocker, I Know

File this one away in your gee-whiz collection:

You Are 76% Capitalist, 24% Socialist

In general, you support a free economy and business interests.
You tend to think people should fend for themselves, even when times get tough.
However, do think the government should help those who are truly in need.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cookie said...

why ashamed of that 24% so you believe that workers should have some rights. What kind of economy would Jesus create?

3:32 PM  
Blogger The Silent Observer said...

Wassup Cook-dawg, welcome to my hood...

"Shocker" only in the sarcastic sense, as I'm sure many people who've read much of anything I've written will not be surprised that I am only 70% water, but 76% Capitalist.

4:03 PM  
Blogger The Silent Observer said...

BTW, Christ would first nuke all the lazy bums from the face of the earth before instituting a communal economy with no poor among them.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home